The controller of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Petr László, DiS., LL.M., Zoubkova 2160, 470 01 Česká Lípa, ID: 87133032 (hereinafter: "Controller").
I. Personal data processing
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
II. Who gets access to the data?
Your data will stay with us. However, we do have some companies or other persons working for us who get access to the data because they help us run our e-shop. These are:
- Payment gateway provider ComGate Payments, a.s., Gočárova třída 1754 / 48b, Hradec Králové
- companies involved in the dispatch of goods
- companies involved in the dispatch of payments
- e-mailing service provider
We process personal data only within the European Union.
III. What else you should know
If you have any questions about your personal data, please contact us using the contact form.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the website or another website that recognises them on each subsequent visit.
We use the following cookies on the website:
- Necessary cookies: these are required for the operation of the website, for example, to allow you to log into secure areas of the site and other basic functionality of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Analytical/statistical cookies: for example, they allow us to recognise and track the number of visitors and to monitor how our visitors use the website. They help us to improve the way the site works, for example by enabling users to easily find what they are looking for. We only run these files with your prior consent.
- Advertising cookies: used to track preferences and allow us to show you advertising and other content that best matches your interests and online behaviour. We only run these files with your prior consent.
For more information about cookies, please visit the Cookies Details page.
V. Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data
The GDPR gives you, among other things, the right to contact us and ask for information about what personal data we process, to request access to this data and have it updated or corrected, or to request a restriction on processing, you can request a copy of the personal data we process, request that we delete your personal data in certain situations, and in certain cases you have the right to data portability. You can object to processing on the basis of legitimate interest.
If you believe that we are not handling your data correctly, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or take your claims to court.
These conditions are effective from 14 April 2023.